Afternoon Book Discussion
• Meets 3rd Thursdays at 1:00 PM at members’ homes months of Sept. – June, omitting Dec. & May.
• Chair ― Linda Flatley.
• Members take turns as discussion leader, facilitating book reviews; group selects books in June at a luncheon meeting.
Great Decisions II
• Meets 2nd Fridays in members’ homes, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM, months of Sept. – June, omitting Dec. and Jan.
• Chair ― Rita Voors.
• Members read the foreign policy topic for the month from the Great Decisions book. One member does additional research and is the discussion leader.
• Meets mostly 2nd Tuesdays at 7:00 PM in members’ homes, months of Sept. – Apr., omitting Jan.
• Chair ― Carol Isaacs 485-7931.
• Members are leaders for various projects.
Creative Stitchery and Crafts
• Meets 2nd Mondays at 7:00 PM in members’ homes, months of Sept. – May, omitting Dec., Jan.
• Chair ― Ann McKenna 745-1056.
• Projects chosen at the May meeting.
Current Literature I
• Meets 1st Tuesdays at 7:15 PM in members’ homes, months of Sept. – June, omitting Apr.
• Chair ― Martha Dawson 637-6402.
• Thumbnail reviews done in March to select books for fall.
Current Literature II
• Meets 4th Mondays at 7:00 PM in members’ homes, months of Sept. – May, omitting Dec. (Sept. meeting is a salad buffet).
• Chair ― Pat Becker 484-9105.
• Books selected by the group to read and a discussion leader facilitates the review.